Monday

THEFACESHOP T.O.P Girl Korea (Part 1) : Arrival

 photo hellokorea_zpsc28b3208.gif

BIG THANKS to TFS for this opportunity to be part of something so special.
I'm really honored and proud to represent Singapore as an ambassador in Korea.
For those who have been asking me about my Korea trip and how it was like meeting Kim Hyun Joong in person,  i gotta tell you it's nothing less than............................. 
one word, AMAZING!

Haha I know it has been some months since then BUT everything is still so vivid and surreal in my memory.

Although the schedule given was super tight and I'm mostly very tired at the end of everyday, I'm thankful for this fulfilling journey and all the beautiful moments spent with the other 8 gorgeous T.O.P Girls from all over Asia.



TFS was very privileged to have the media representatives from Nylon, Cleo, Woman's Weekly, Nuyou, Cosmopolitan, Her World etc with us throughout the trip! When we arrived at Incheon Airport in Seoul, we were very warmly welcomed. 
Mnet media from Korea was there snapping pictures as we walked through the arrival gates and it almost felt like a mini-celebrity paparazzi moment!
*Shades on and flips hair* Hahahahahaha...
As I stepped into my hotel room, I was presented with the prettiest sight that consist of the latest range of THEFACESHOP skincare and makeup goodness.
I felt really pampered like a princess!! 
*SO MUCH LOVE*

There was also a welcome card.
It was awfully sweet of them.
Then in the evening, it was Korean BBQ @ Myeongdong *sinful but damn shiok* followed by some shopping before I called it a night. 
Had to rest my skin early so that I'm ready for THEFACESHOP 2013 F/W Face it Lesson 3 media conference on Day 2! 

Stay tuned... xoxo